Gradually build your "good habits" until you can incorporate them all into your daily routine! 1. Floss daily for your teeth and your heart! (Gingivitis can contribute to heart disease.)
2. Exercise - make time for cardio activity to 3 or 4 times a week. Alternate with weights and core-strengthening in the other days to achieve optimum results.
3. Eat 2 to 3 portions of veggies and 1 to 2 portions of fruit a day......We all know this but it’s good to be reminded 😊 - Oh and don’t skip breakfast.
4. Keep in touch with family & friends, it’ll make you smile at least once!
5. Quit smoking (if you smoke), of course!
6. Sleep 8 hours a day.
7. Smile and make the most Of your life, regardless of the weather and the stresses you face.